Get perfect bridal glow using natural ingredients at home
It’s every girl dream to look most beautiful on her wedding day. Be it makeup, shoes, clothes or hair everything should be perfect on your V day. When I was getting married, I made a huge mistake of wasting my money on beauty parlour to get perfect bridal glow. But don’t have to spend big bucks at these fancy parlours when you can get naturally glowing & healthy skin at home.
I am sharing some natural ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen and homemade face masks that you give you natural bridal glow.
I love eating tomatoes and now I have started putting them on my face as well. They help on cleaning your skin pores and make your skin naturally glowing and flawless. To make a face mask follow these steps :
1. Take 2 tomatoes and mash them well.
2. Add 2 tablespoon of honey to the tomato pulp and mix it well.
3. Now apply the mask on your face and let it sit for 15 minutes.
4. Wash it off with normal water.
Chilled, raw milk:
Raw milk is great for skin. I have been using it for past few weeks and can see a visible difference in my skin. Raw milk is rich in lactic acid which helps in skin whitening. It also makes your skin soft and smooth.
1. Take half bowl of chilled raw milk.
2. Dip a cotton ball and apply gently all over your face.
3. Let it stay for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
4. Do this activity daily a month prior to your wedding and you will thank me.
Papaya helps in removing dead cells and make skin looks clean and flawless. It is the best mask to get glowing skin instantly.
1. Take one slice of papaya and add 1tsp of honey over it.
2. Now apply this mask all over your face.
3. Remove it only after your face become dry and hard.
This simple yoghurt mask can save you a lot of money because if you apply it twice a week you don’t need to go to parlour for facial. It rejuvenates your skin and makes it super smooth and glowing.
1. Take 1 scoop of yoghurt in a bowl.
2. Add 1tsp of oatmeal and mix it well.
3. Apply it to your face in circular motions.
4. Let it sit for 15 minutes and wash it off with normal water.
Aloe vera gel:
This mask is a must for a bride to be especially if you have a oily skin. This mask not only gives you that perfect bridal glow but helps in treating acne.
1. Take out the gel from aloe vera leaf.
2. Apply the gel all over your face and neck.
3. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
Latest posts by Mansi (see all)
- Effective Home Remedies for Bleeding Gums - December 18, 2018
- Pre Bridal Skin Care Tips to Make your Skin Glowing like Never before - December 14, 2018
- Top 6 Tips To Stay Healthy & Fit During Pregnancy - December 3, 2018