I am not a fan of expensive beauty products so I mostly rely on homemade, natural products when it comes to taking care of my skin. I do use some herbal products for my face but most of the time I try to make a face mask at home. Natural homemade remedies are way better and effective than expensive beauty packs you drool upon. But it’s completely your choice whether you want to go for homemade remedies of readymade beauty products.
I always keep on experimenting by trying different face mask but the one that suits me best and provides amazing result is honey & lemon mask. The first time I tried this mask was around 5 months back and till now I have been using it almost every 2 weeks. I have stopped going to the parlor for a facial after trying this mask. This glowing face pack suits my dry skin really well.
The best part is that you can make this mask in about 5 minutes and all the ingredients are easily available in your kitchen. Let’s start with the process:
- Take a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of Gram flour and 2 tablespoons of curd in it.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey and squeeze a half lemon in the mixture.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Mix all the ingredients very well.
Apply this mixture for about 15 minutes till it becomes dry. Wash it off with cold water and pat dry your skin with a soft towel. Your skin will feel brighter and softer instantly. Honey is great for skin whitening and lemon works as a natural bleaching agent. Turmeric works wonder for glowing skin as you know all bride to apply this powder before marriage.
This mask has shown great results so I am sticking to it. I would love if you also try this mask and share how it works for you. Till then bbye.
Latest posts by Mansi (see all)
- 20 Most Popular Wedding Hairstyles For Every Length - February 4, 2019
- The 10 Best Makeup And Cosmetic Bags For Every Budget - January 21, 2019
- 10 Cute Summer Outfits To Wear That Are Under Budget - January 21, 2019