Hair loss is the most common problem today. You might be seeing the lot of hair on your comb or on your pillow after you wake up and this problem is making you sick. Obviously, no one wants to go bald, especially women. But you don’t have to worry because there are many natural remedies to prevent hair loss. Let’s first find out what causes hair loss?
• Hormonal imbalance
• Unhealthy diet
• Excessive use of chemicals and hair colour products
• Physical stress like illness, flu etc
• Stress, depression or tension
• Sometimes pregnancy also cause hair loss
• Overdoing of vitamin A and medication
• Lack of protein in your diet
• Heredity or genetic problem
Also read: Eat these 8 Foods for Fast Hair Growth
How to prevent hair loss?
Give proper protein to your hair: Hair expert says that a diet rich in protein, iron and calcium can improve your hair health drastically. You might be surprised to know that your hairs are made up of protein. So it is essential to feed your hair with protein. Lack of protein can cause hair loss. Make sure your diet contains meat, fish, egg and other protein-rich food.
Hot oil massage
Coconut oil hair massage is one of the most effective hair loss remedy. It stimulates the blood flow in your scalp and provides proper nutrients to your hair. Coconut oil also promotes hair growth. Other oils that are effective for preventing hair loss are olive, almond and lavender oil.
Aloe vera for hair loss
Neem is the oldest and most popular herbal remedy for treating hair loss. It helps in cleaning the dry scalp and treat conditions that cause hair loss. Hair loss can also occur due to the unhealthy scalp. So use neem to avoid this condition. Boil neem leaves into the water until the quantity of water become half then apply this mixture on your hair.
If you are suffering from hair loss then Amla is your life savior. There are many ways in which you can include Amla in your hair care routine. Here is low you can make Alma mixture:
• Take dried Amla and boil it in oil till the oil becomes black. Now massage your scalp with this mixture twice a week.
• Take one Alma, squeeze the juice from it. Massage your scalp gently with this mixture. Let this mixture stay on your scalp for some time. Then wash your hair with a good herbal shampoo. Use it regularly to improve your scalp condition and prevent hair loss.
• Take a fresh Amla and squeeze out it’s juice. Add few drops of lemon in Amla juice and mix them well. Now massage your scalp properly for few minutes. This will make your hair strong and healthy.
The curd is one of the best hair loss remedies and works as a natural conditioner. It helps in improving the quality of your hair. Here is how you can use curd for your hair.
• Mix curd with pepper and apply this paste on your hair. Use this curd mixture twice a week for shinning and strong hair. It also helps in preventing hair fall.
• You can also get rid of your dandruff problem by adding curd to your hair routine. Make a paste of curd and lemon and apply it on your scalp to overcome dandruff.
Beetroot juice is made up of all the nutrients that are required for hair growth like potassium, protein, carbohydrate and calcium. You should drink beetroot juice for healthy hair. Additionally, you can make a paste of beetroot leaves and henna and apply it to your hair.
It is rich in protein and hence promotes hair growth. Apply coconut oil on your scalp and hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash your hair with a good herbal shampoo.
Also read: How I got rid of frizzy hair and you can too
Avoid junk food
Unhealthy, junk food also leads to hair loss. These foods increase the level of toxins in your body and ultimately cause hair loss. Eat clean and healthy diet for preventing hair loss.
Do not use hair hot water
Don’t ever wash your hair with hot water as it can break your hair. Use cold or lukewarm water always.
Wide tooth comb for hair
Always use wide tooth comb to detangle your hair as it prevents your hair from breakage.
Try these methods to prevent hair loss and if you know about any other way please do share.